Serving the greater Asheville area
Weaverville's Favorite Consignment Boutique!
1. Consignment Requirements:
A. Clothing must be freshly laundered & free of wrinkles, stains, & odors (mothballs, cigarette smoke, pet hair, etc.) Hangers are not required.
B. Clothing must be in current style (within 2 years) with no holes, broken zippers, or missing buttons.
C. Household items must be clean, dusted and in generally good condition.
D. Rule of Ten: Please bring in no more than 10 pieces clothing, 10 pieces accessories, 10 pieces jewelries, and 10 pieces household per visit.
2. Consignments accepted: Wednesday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
3. All items are subject to management approval for consignment. Pricing of all items (both initially, discounts, and promotions) is done at the discretion of The Cottage Door.
4. Please do not be offended by items not accepted. We rely on past selling experience and space considerations.
5. The consignor will receive 40% of the selling price of each item. Furniture and other speciality items will be sold with a 50% split.
6. Consigned items will be displayed for 9 weeks during which they will be reduced periodically. Any items left at the end of the 9 week cycle will become the property of The Cottage Door and will be donated to a local charity.
7. You may check your account balance anytime during normal business hours. Payments will be made in cash or check in person with positive ID.
8. Although we strive to do our best to take care of your items, theft does happen. The Cottage Door will not be responsible for stolen items or for any damage from fire, flood, or any natural disaster.
9. By signing this agreement, you are stating that you are the owner of all consigned items and that you agree to the terms and conditions of consigning with The Cottage Door.
Thank you for consigning with The Cottage Door. We look forward to a long and profitable partnership with you!